93 civic lowered

juliopr69

I lower my car, but i notice that when i'm driving i hear a squeaky noise in the front end even if i jiggle the steering wheel from left to right there's a squeaky noise, i notice it when the car is warmed up. some one told me it may be the ball joints but i'm not sure.It also happens when i drive slow and hit a bumps, anyone have any ideas

worn out bushings often, especially if no other part of the handling and steering is detrimentally effected. If it seems to come and go depending on the weather outside that is often what it is. different temps and humidity make the old bushings swell and contract so that they sometimes squeak and sometimes do not.

also it could be a dry balljoint because honda doesnt make greaseable balljoints or tierods you should invest in an adaptor for your grease gun that has a needle to poke through the boot and give them some grease before it rusts out. it happened to me..

usually , sqeaking balljoints is followed by one coming apart , so my advice is fix it asap. its prolly a lower or upper balljoint. if it only started when you lowered it , it could just be the spring rubbing on the strut.

Archived