Challenge your friends

TLontheDL

Its been said that you can't swallow a tablespoon of cinnamon. Has anybody here ever done it?

no but here are some others ive heard...

cant eat 2 pieces of bread in a minute (with no water)...seems easy but ive never tried it.

and u cant drink a gallon of milk in 10 minutes.

someone try them! lol

well the only thing that i know is try is you cannot eat a dozen crackers because it drys your mouth too fast....thats the only thing ive tried...

who swallows cinnamon, thats like swallowing a spoonful of wasabi lol

well the only thing that i know is try is you cannot eat a dozen crackers because it drys your mouth too fast....thats the only thing ive tried...

I have a friend who did it in 59.8 seconds haha

you physically cannot drink the gallon of milk - involuntary reaction to the lactose. to a certain extent all humans are lactose intolerant. some people can't drink a glass of milk and not get sick, but for the rest of us when you get half way through that gallon of milk your stomach starts fighting back.

I've done it too. it was at hoss's after a vw show. I think my friend has it on tape somewhere.....

Archived