odyssey doesn't start..?

I have a 2003 Honda Odyssey EX-L. It has about 60,000 miles on it. Yesterday, it just suddenly stopped working. I came back after driving it around, turned it off, went in the house, and later was going to go out again but the car doesn't start. I turn the key to the ON (II) position, then when I try to start the ignition, it just clicks repeatedly very fast and never starts. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

By the way-

The car has been used frequently..so no..it hasn't been sitting in my garage for 6 months.

The battery should be recharging and functioning correctly because there was never any indicator light that came on signaling that the battery wasn't working.

There shouldn't be any other problem because none of the indicator lights came on before.

key in the ignition and u try to start it? and makes clicks? well since battery is fine(id check it if it still hold the charger just in case, 12~14volts), you'd need to change the starter. im assuming the lights in your car work fine? like the check engine, door, abs in the beginning are on? if not, you'd probaly just need a quick charge to your battery since. and a change in the starter.

a quick simply resolve if you dont have the funds or/and knowhow to change one, tap the top of the starter a few times, with a anything like a small hammer or a pipe will work fine. then try it, it might not crank over, so just keep trying. if it dosent wanna crank over, its not your fault, just needs a replacement. hope this helps :thumbsup: