Ben is ghey...

Why I6-T > V8-SC...

...why I6-T < V8-TT.

Oldies, but goodies!

Mm gotta' love the STS kit.

For wow factor I'd like the Supra..

For brute strength (without dumping tens of thousands into it) and speed I'll keep my WS6.

Although..Supercharged Mustang is crap. LOL.

Plus that thing was beating rockets, which I assume means it could achieve escape velocity, which is pretty sweet.

I looked at that and thought.... what???

then i looked again, and laughed to myself.... "OOOOh ROCKETS"

• 2 weeks later...

the 89 5.0 mustang i bought from an old man it had dual turbos on it. I got rid of it since i was only 16 driving it school and getting tickets for exhaust. Of course mine was the only one not to be supercharged around here.

Doubt it would've lasted too long.

87/95 5.0 Blocks found in Mustang's are notorious for literally splitting when they acheive too much power. Too much being mid 400's. Have been cases of them being a little stronger, but it's rare.

I didn't keep it more that two weeks. Sold it and got a lowrider s10 with a 350. Then the tranny went out in it and i sold it got a bronco with a lift that had a 351 in it. I sold it cuz of gas mileage and got my honda. Big difference between power from the others lol. Now i got the civic and a rolling 240sx body, and a 84 crx.

Archived