Rev. limiter

Yeah, It shouldn't hurt anything if you hit it once or twice. I found that out thanks to ^

I've heard of mine being at 7400, and that's when it bounces so... Goodluck. :)

I should make like..A rev limiter disclaimer. "Warning, I am not held accountable for dumb crap you do in your car. My influence is simply based on personal experience. If you hit rev limiter, and your crap breaks DO NOT come whining to me about it." Just kidding, You should be just fine. =)

so, you think you are going to be allowed to run at the track after this next trip? I think your going to have to wear a helmet and have a cage after you do one pass.

Yea.

I more than likely will. They were getting irritated with me last time. Helmet became a must when I hit 12's..they don't enforce the long pants/close toed shoe rule too hard. I was out there banging gears in sandals.

Rofl. I wish I ran atleast a 14 XD. Just give it time. ;) Hitting Rev Limiter can't really hurt, mine's been fine. *knocks on wood* I hit it 5 times yesterday within all of 1 minute? Rofl...Not smart, but I did it. Last night this f*cking old indian person pulled out in front of me and I almost locked em up. No ABS. >_> I couldn't think of anything else to do but scream the rev limiter at them lmfao.

Archived