can anyone tell me if there is a projector style headlight available?

JTRSOL

I have an HID kit waiting to be installed, but before i do that, i want to know if there is a projector style head light assembly available anywhere. i have found no luck trying to find one other than the usual diamond cut 1pc style headlight. i saw one on a del sol on the internet awhile ago, but some one had custome made it. that was the first and last time i ever saw that head light. please let me know.

btw i've posted before and i don't kow if you guys remember, but i still haven't managed to find that damn aftermarket drl module. i took some pics under my dash, and if there is someone out there i can send the pics to to help me find them please let me know. i did find. under my dash i found a module saying "Mitsuba relay ass'y main" could that be a module? cause one of you guys sent me a pic of another module saying "mitsuba running light relay" i don't know a whole lot about the electrical stuff in my car, so if anyone has any info please let me know.

I don't remember ever seeing projectors for the sol, and if they exist they're prolly crappy eBay ones that I wouldn't want to put HIDs in. Best bet is to retro-fit projectors from an s2k into your stockers and, assuming you did it right, it'll work and look a lot better.

i think thats where i saw it....on solsociety, and if i'm not mistaken he was trying to organize a group buy so he could make more. but because of the price, it never went through.

so far i had my HID kit in the stock two piece headlights, but everyone tells me that i should get at least the diamond cut 1pc headlights because it will work a lot better with the HID kit (the light will be more directed to where i want them to be as opposed to all over the road like high beams). but to be honest i don't care if the glare to much because more then a few times, i've been cut off cause people don't see me coming cause our cars are so low and on top of that lowered. since i've had the HID kit that is never a problem now.

the price on the 1 pc headlights have dropped a little and i think i'm going to order them, but i'm scared of the condensation problem that sometimes occurs. and i don't know what that will do to the HID bulb. my HID conversion kit has already gone in once under warrenty. and i'm waiting wfor them to send me back a new ballast.

My eBay one piecers never fogged up. Ask Kegger if they still haven't.

They scattered light more than the stockers, though, so be warned that you'll be blinding people left and right, which can be more dangerous than them not seeing you.

thanks for the advice. i ended up ordering the smoked 1pc headlight, i wanna see how the HID kit looks in the housing first. otherwise i'm gonna have a wasted HID conversion kit on my hands if i take them out. my buddy has a 4 runner with a convesion kit and to eliminate the scattered light he JB welded a half cut tube around the actual HID bulb. i might try that

Archived