i think i found

tallhamer88

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just showed that to some "domestic owning" friends of mine..

They proceeded to say that -- they've taken lava craps that look better than that, and that they truly believe that if they'd gutted their own innards they'd probably be more attracted to it than they are that car.

Weird asses.

it wouldnt be so bad if it didnt have that stupid body kit with those dumb lights and those cheazy "not so sponsored" stickers on the side. lol

who am i kidding the only thing i like about it is the black wheels with that paint job...that would look cool on something less...supid.lol

<3 Dumplin.

Now, this thread goes back onto track.

WHAT WOULD POSSESS ONE TO ..MODIFY A SOL IN SUCH A MANNER?

It couldn't POSSIBLY win a show like that.

That dude's sol looks good except for the front wheel well. And the engine work done on it (or lack thereof). Still...

I wanna see the picture of the ugly sol owener's ugly girlfriend.

no you don't

i'm still of the opinion that this car would be livable if the mirrors weren't so effing retarded and that queer ass roof scoop came off. the mirror concept isn't a bad one (its been done before on production vehicles in the past), but his execution of it looks stupid.

The work done to the car is good its just to much stuff at one time like the hood scoop I think its mostly the Teeth though that puts it over the edge and what is Street trenz or what ever is on the windshield and that tee shirt he put on his .....girl thing

yeah i didnt know what you guys were talking about with the girl/wife thing because i closed the window before those pics....well now i looked at it again and i seriously think im going to throw up

Archived