Exhaust Question.

Repsol

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet my car wouldn't sound as raspy if I put the stock cat back on it. What do you think?

Edit: Can you hear vtak yo lol. With the Evo2?

Oh crap, I didn't even see that. Didn't even think to look to see if it was an S or an Si. I haven't heard a good sounding exhaust for a D16z6. Mine sounds good until Vtec hits, then it's all raspy and crap.

Kegger - Your car has a lot of mods in general, for the overall driveability of the car. I respect that, seriously. If I put that much into my car I would have a lot of power, But wouldn't be able to stop...or do much else other than drive in a straight line. :p

Sounds pretty good. Does it sound raspy at all at higher RPM? Wait, your's is an S. I wonder if anybody has one on an Si? And how do you post the actual video in here? So you don't have to click a damn link.

this thread should have been renamed LNC

you don't have to worry about rust when your car is garaged for the winter and not driven in the rain. :rolleyes:

just call apexi and ask them. they didn't have a ws2 exhaust to fit my sedan, so I called them and talked to one of the reps and he told me which exhaust would be the closest fitting. I ordered it from some cheap craphouse on the internet and when I got it I took it over to an exhaust shop and had them make the modifications to fit it in. Now it looks great and sounds great and I can rightfully claim to having a cat-back exhaust that technically doesn't exist.

Archived