Exhaust Question.

Repsol

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I didn't know that. The 2 weak lengths in those kits are the resonator and muffler......well also the fitment between pipes is bad sometimes and might leak where the pipes bolt together. Anyway....get a magnaflow or vibrant resonator 22" or bigger and a vibrant muffler. Will sound awesome and look clean too.

does anyone have a greddy sp2 exhaust system?

for a long time i've been thinking about buying this cat back system. but i read on some forums that the mid piping barely last a full year of use.

i've recently had to replace my mid piping, and just got a stock one at a really good price so the idea of getting a full cat back system just wasn't in the budget. i have recently found a universal mimo replica muffler, and i was considering picking that up. if anyone has more info on either the cat back greddy sp2 system or the mimo replica, please tell me what you think

Sometimes replica can be a step down, most of the time it is actually. From what I hear Sp2 sounds great, and it's greddy, so it's good quality.

Dylan's prelude has an Evo2 on it and it rusted out. :o I heard Apexi WS sounds great as well.

i think i'm gonna leave the stock muffler the way it is for now. i had a universal muffler on my old car and it sounded nice, but maybe 2 years after the joint where it was welded on rusted out, and somewhere my muffler fell off. My brother in-law had borrowed my car and he thinks it probably fell off on the highway somewhere. i asked him if he had noticed that the damn car was so loud and he thought thats just the way it was supposed to sound. n e ways thats why i don't think i'll pick that universal muffler up, and if i do i would spray paint the welded joint immediately with that rust spray.

ive had my greddy evo2 for a couple years and havnt had a problem. if you get stainless steel you should be alright. heres a clip for you who havnt heard it. the sp2 has a smaller tip and will be a little quieter

Archived