street style

delsol8017

i have a 94 del sol vtec DOHC that i'm very proud of to have, but i wanna lower it to give it that sleak street look. i know i wanna get skunk2 lowering springs but what else would i have to get to make this swap perfect? would i have to get cambers and arms or not? i'm trying to stick with skunk2 also.

no, trust me. i've ridden in a crx with coilovers and i thought i was on a rollercoaster at six flags. then i road in my buddy's integra and it was pretty smooth. i just need the right components which brings me back to my original topic. what else do i need besides lowerings springs? do i need cambers and arms also? or can i use the stock ones?

Um... Your statement isn't entirely true. I have Tein coilovers and it rides like stock. And Skunk2 stuff has great ride quality, I don't know what your buddy had but I'm betting they weren't a recognizable company.

Repsol, how often do you have to replace the tires? From what I've heard the right way to lower your car is to get the coilovers/springs, struts, and camber kit/control arms. Otherwise you get major tire wear on the inside tread, your struts wear out fast, and the ride sucks. I'm getting the whole skunk2 kit in the mail today (coilovers, shocks, and front/rear camber kits.) I'll let you know how it turns out.

i have the full skunk 2 kit, coilovers+shocks+camber kit my ride is very smooth but the lower you go the bouncier the ride so dont try to slam it to where you lose your bumper on every speedbump, i have a front lip and my ride is low enough to get over the bumps if you want pictures ill post some

Btw the coilover+shock kit= around $740.00 the camber kit all around u gona spend about $260=$300 depending

Edited by ILoveJDM

:D I wanna see some pictures of how low it actually is. I want my low enough to where my exhaust scrapes on bumps. :D Next on my list is are strut bars, shocks, and camber kit.

yah please post pictures cuz i wanna c what u got 2. but repsol, i wouldn't lower mine that much to wear i'm gonna lose my muffler. but i guess i'll get adjustable coilovers, so then i also gotta get camber kit and control arms. what else do i have to get if i need anything.

:D I wanna see some pictures of how low it actually is. I want my low enough to where my exhaust scrapes on bumps. :D Next on my list is are strut bars, shocks, and camber kit.

If you'd get rid of those cheesy ass rims and get something smaller, you'd sit a lot lower not to mention you might be a hair quicker.