air bag suspension

If you are asking how VTEC works, don't think about getting bags. If you are thinking about getting bags, don't ask questions about VTEC or performance parts in general.

air bags are these small black bags that are made out of rubber or something. they go into your suspension...somewhere above or below your shocks? there is a air compressor that goes with the system that blows hair into those bags. as air goes into the bags, your car rises..as air is released, its dropped/slammed. i personally like how it sounds when air is released. it makes a, "Tsssss" sound. its awsome! there is a guy on here named "JuicedRL" that might be able to answer your question. you can pm him if your interested

air bags are these small black bags that are made out of rubber or something. they go into your suspension...somewhere above or below your shocks? there is a air compressor that goes with the system that blows hair into those bags. as air goes into the bags, your car rises..as air is released, its dropped/slammed. i personally like how it sounds when air is released. it makes a, "Tsssss" sound. its awsome! there is a guy on here named "JuicedRL" that might be able to answer your question. you can pm him if your interested

Wrong. Air bags totally replace your struts. Hondas (some might though) don't have shocks.

coilover = strut with a spring

shock = liquid or gas filled strut (i'm tired, do a search to find out the real differences).

• 1 month later...

Archived