WWWWWOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

civicplaya20

the cowboys and the patriots suck.

though i admit the pats are nasty this year haha. i call upset though in the playoffs.

Yeah he's a total moron... but the requirement was to name only 1 nfl player... that was the only stipulation (sp)

yea it sucks, but the cowboys had a sh1t load of penalties that killed them too...like 12 for 100yds...cmon thats expected to happen when you give that many penalities...but hey pats did good as always, too bad their running game isnt up to par, or else they would dominate....but all in all i still love my cowboys, well see if they see each other in the playoffs haha

yeah there was a lot of penalties and some pretty bad calls. not sure how the one on owens wasnt a push out, but crap happens. once we get maroney back our running game will be solid again. but dominate? dominate as in going 6-0 and averaging 38+ points a game and holding their opponents points to 15 a game. check out the season stats so far. the only thing theyre not "winning" in is field goal percentage with 9/10 vs 5/5.... sorry if im overly amped on the pats

hey its all good, im a hardcore dallas fan and will always be, too bad the offense wasnt clicking, and yea that was a B.S call when owens was pushed out, but hey refs are only human, and they always make mistakes regardless. but that one touchdown really didnt help the fact they were down 20 points

Archived