WWWWWOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

civicplaya20

We shall see what happens. If Romo plays this bad again next week I agree. If we play like we should normally then it will make for a good game. To be honest the only threat that I have really noticed is Moss... but I don't get to see the pats that much so I'm sure I'm wrong.

yeah any other team but the bills you wouldve been rocked with 5 ints.

yeah thats exactly the point, you dont see a threat because the pats dont have a single go to guy, they go to whoever they want. thats why we already won the superbowl this year

edit: i just watched the highlights on espn, and nick folk is the man. he was the kicker here (u of a) last year and was out of control. i wanted him for heisman

I would love to see a kicker win the heisman... But at the same rate the cowboys don't have one main weapon either.. We have a bunch of weapons to go on. But like I said it will be a great game next week. Especially since it is in Texas Stadium :thumbsup:

Baseball sucks.

agreed

college football is where it is at.

and as for a kicker winning the heisman...Mike Nugent was as close as it will ever get. Highest drafted kicker in nfl history. Go Bucks!

Last night was one of those super off nights for Romo, he's got the better starting record than all the other dallas previous quarterbacks, but then again 5 int is ridiculous, god i was screaming so bad last night i lost my voice lol...but yea next week they WILL HAND the Patriots their azz. civic playa don't worry man, we got our boy Roy "the hitman" Williams cover the deep pass from Moss, so he aint sh1t lol. HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!...a win's a win so who cares what happen lol

Last night was one of those super off nights for Romo, he's got the better starting record than all the other dallas previous quarterbacks, but then again 5 int is ridiculous, god i was screaming so bad last night i lost my voice lol...but yea next week they WILL HAND the Patriots their azz. civic playa don't worry man, we got our boy Roy "the hitman" Williams cover the deep pass from Moss, so he aint sh1t lol. HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!...a win's a win so who cares what happen lol

um tony who?

Widely regarded as one of the best playoff quarterbacks of his era,[2] Brady has won three Super Bowls (XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX), two Super Bowl MVP awards (XXXVI and XXXVIII), and has been invited to four Pro Bowls, all with the Patriots. Additionally, Brady was Sports Illustrated's Sportsman of the Year in 2005, and was named to the AP All-Pro Team in 2005. As of 2007, he is the 6th rated passer in NFL history with over 20,000 yards (90.3). His career completion percentage (62.5 %) ranks 4th all-time among qualifiers (3,000 attempts). On Monday Night Football, October 1st, 2007 Brady set the NFL record for the highest completion percentage (79%) for a quarterback's first 100 passes to start a season.[3] He also helped set the record for the longest consecutive win streak in NFL history with 21 straight wins over two seasons

oh yeah romo fumbled a snap for a field goal.....

Yea I know that Brady is great on paper as well as the field, but that was previously, so who cares, its 2007 yes he's off to a good start, so was Romo till last night, you don't throw 3 straight 300+ yard games and call that a spoof...if you look at Brady's stats he's never done that...but sure as hell has gotten close, Yes Romo isnt the greatest, but he works for the cowboys and thats all that really matters right now.

If the Pats lose, I'll be in pain. But they won't, cause they own all.

And Hockey is easily compared to football. More violent, more speed, and much more difficult. Plus do you know a single NFL player whose penalty time is measured in hours(like Jordan Toutou, center for the Preds)

Archived