HP or Torque

Batman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to see how many of you of you knew what realy got you're cars to get up and go. 60% of the people get the two mixed up. You all got A's. LOL :laugh: I have about 140whp and 138 fp Torque.

Sucks none of you have torque:)

expect busted

thats relative. like for a Honda i have a decent amount. im probably pushing close to 170-180ftlbs at the box. the V6 Accords usually have around 200 or more for the new ones. but compared to a Viper, it's nothing. saying "none of you have torque" implies there is some mystery "real" torque aka 400ftlbs we are all lacking, which is ludicrous.

In terms of vehicles I have owned, thus far, the most torque I've had is around 350rwtq. In terms of vehicles I have owned, thus far, the most horsepower I've had is around 400fwhp. I loved the torque and I love the horsepower. I think it depends on the type of car. If my Civic had anymore torque, it wouldn't be much fun to rip around in, especially seeing that I can't even go wide open without spinning until 80mph. Rear wheel drive, bring on the torque! Front wheel drive, giddy up! All wheel drive, just don't brake transfer cases!

Velocifero, pretty clean looking Accord you have. Active in the Delaware scene at all?

Velocifero, pretty clean looking Accord you have. Active in the Delaware scene at all?

thanks hombre. not really, if anything, more into the Jeresy scene. the only friend ive met from my forums live about an hr away in Jersey. a month or so ago, me and him went to the car meet at Ridley Park right outside West Chester. i'd be interested any meets around our area though. my bros girlfriend lives up there and ive hung out there a few times.

thats relative. like for a Honda i have a decent amount. im probably pushing close to 170-180ftlbs at the box. the V6 Accords usually have around 200 or more for the new ones. but compared to a Viper, it's nothing. saying "none of you have torque" implies there is some mystery "real" torque aka 400ftlbs we are all lacking, which is ludicrous.

i'm close to around 360ft/lbs at the crank

wooot

my bike only has 30lbs of torque and 52hp but it runs a high 12 on the 1/4 mile. =P

I couldnt handle much more torque on that bike, im not a big fan of surprise wheelies.

:devil:

my bike only has 30lbs of torque and 52hp but it runs a high 12 on the 1/4 mile. =P

I couldnt handle much more torque on that bike, im not a big fan of surprise wheelies.

:devil:

lol how many cc is that little ninja?

i'm close to around 360ft/lbs at the crank

wooot

you have a turbo, happy birthday. my stock motor would eat your stock motor alive without that turbo. i could get a turbo too, but i wont. i know my motor will last longer :thumbsup:

What does an F22 make factory, anyway?

Dodge rated factory SRT4's @ about 240ish. They're way underrated as it is.

F22b1 is 145hp stock. that isnt my motor though if you havent noticed. the Srt4 hp stock is only 215. im definitely making more than that. the only thing he's got is the 245 ftlbs of torque. all of that is thanks to the turbo. motor for motor, it's got nothin.

Archived