Modding my car

So, everyone I've told about me fixing my car.. has turned into a question of:

"are you modding your car?"

and then when I say.. er.. yes?

they say:

"Why?"

LOL..

so what I'm wondering is.. why do people keep asking me why I'm modding my car?

I know it may cost money.. but it's my money right?

If I spend most of my time in my beautiful ride..

shouldn't I do my best to make sure most of that time is spent in something ..

as close to perfection as possible? :D

Let me know what you think.. how I should respond to these haters.. and maybe why YOU chose to mod your car?

much<3s -|-noki-|-

I think that's uh..a metaphor.

they ask because their car doesnt mean as much to them as yours does to you. they cant comprehend liking something so much as to improve it further, take it to the next level as it were. they might also be asking why because it's a bad investment. it is, but a man's gotta live his life and do what makes him happy. basically it's a hobby a small % of people understand. and *ahem* there's nothing wrong at all modding a 4 door car.

Me, I <3 the sedans. As you can see mine below. In the course of your car modding travels you will find alot of haters on the accord modifying, espicially the year you have - that thing was a boat! I should know, I owned one for 6 years. It couldn't get out of it's own way. But if you stick with it, and do it nice and clean you should be very pleased. You'll have a great function car, it's unique, and it's yours.

I think that's uh..a metaphor.

LOL that's the second time he's taken it to heart.. i think it's a lost cause.. :p

they ask because their car doesnt mean as much to them as yours does to you. they cant comprehend liking something so much as to improve it further, take it to the next level as it were. they might also be asking why because it's a bad investment. it is, but a man's gotta live his life and do what makes him happy. basically it's a hobby a small % of people understand. and *ahem* there's nothing wrong at all modding a 4 door car.

Me, I <3 the sedans. As you can see mine below. In the course of your car modding travels you will find alot of haters on the accord modifying, espicially the year you have - that thing was a boat! I should know, I owned one for 6 years. It couldn't get out of it's own way. But if you stick with it, and do it nice and clean you should be very pleased. You'll have a great function car, it's unique, and it's yours.

Thank yous! :D

I'll keep you guys posted on lylah's progress :p

much <33

This thread looks like rock trying to explain to scissors why paper wins.

lol.. do you enjoy anything?

most of your posts sound so cynical..

relaaaaaax

:D

say it with me:

wooooossssaaaaaaaahhhhh

lol.. do you enjoy anything?

most of your posts sound so cynical..

relaaaaaax

:D

say it with me:

wooooossssaaaaaaaahhhhh

rofl....

lollercaust:

lollercaust.gif

i think i saw someone say the accord is slow, i agree but i dont see where this person said he/she was gonna mod the car to race mayb to hook it up for shows?? so my answer is Why not . ur car, u have to enjoy it, best of luck to ya

i think i saw someone say the accord is slow, i agree but i dont see where this person said he/she was gonna mod the car to race mayb to hook it up for shows?? so my answer is Why not . ur car, u have to enjoy it, best of luck to ya

she|she|she

:D but yea. i'm gonna be driving fast on the street..

but i don't take interstates..

I go on small, windy roads..

so I'm gonna improve my handling

I might do the car show thing..

:]

• 2 months later...
slow compared to what? speed is relative. but id say im faster than most hondas/acuras

i have to agree 100% if it was all about the fastest cars i highly doubght that honda will make it in the list considering that manny other modded cars out there(fully modded will leave hondas parked) dont get me wrong i love hondas and those nice little hatches are fast as fck if well tuned but once again speed is relative amen my friend

Archived