have a laugh on me

Sapphyre

thanks. the bright red faded out after a few weeks and eventually turned a reddish-orange so i decided to re-dye it with a darker red instead..its less hassle and a bit closer to my natural color. the bright color was nice for a change though.

the cut looks really great! You're pretty :) You know, layers and the bangs give it a lot of style...it's cute :)

My stylist did about 75% of my hair a shade like that a few months back, and about 2 days later it looked horrible. Hopefully yours holds up better.

I went from blonde to black a while back, and after a few years decided to go to a light brown. Took about 2 weeks of bleaching, and having to cut off most of my hair (had been to mid-back, cut to a little below chin) to get it to a decent shade.

wow...must have been hard cutting it...but ya that's what bleach does...how come you didn't do a lot of highlights little by little through the weeks to get to brown?

thanks. the bright red faded out after a few weeks and eventually turned a reddish-orange so i decided to re-dye it with a darker red instead..its less hassle and a bit closer to my natural color. the bright color was nice for a change though.

what shampoo were you using? if you were using the ones that keep the color in, then when you colored it there was no filler...it's not supposed to do that in few weeks...but the last picture color is nice too... :)

and one of the pictures where it's orange...did you use warmer color? cuz it sometimes does that when you use warm...

I do my hair and I've tried every color you can think of...it comes down to the natural skin tones and the eye color (natural or contact) that you wanna match the hair to imo

what shampoo were you using? if you were using the ones that keep the color in, then when you colored it there was no filler...it's not supposed to do that in few weeks...but the last picture color is nice too... :)

and one of the pictures where it's orange...did you use warmer color? cuz it sometimes does that when you use warm...

I do my hair and I've tried every color you can think of...it comes down to the natural skin tones and the eye color (natural or contact) that you wanna match the hair to imo

i use a bunch of different shampoo's & conditioners- i have really sensitive skin so if i use the same one continuously i end up building up an intolerance to it so here's the list: Rusk Calm, Herbal essences, Selsun blue, John Freida Red, Got 2 Be, Brocato, Healthy Sexy Hair & Pantene Color. I first stripped it out using Clairol Color Oops & Loreal Color Zap before I applied Feria Power Reds. this is what it ended up looking like as it faded- very unflattering! lol. my natural color is a really deep, almost black auburn so i can pull off most reds but im not great with really any other color than black or brown.

i use a bunch of different shampoo's & conditioners- i have really sensitive skin so if i use the same one continuously i end up building up an intolerance to it so here's the list: Rusk Calm, Herbal essences, Selsun blue, John Freida Red, Got 2 Be, Brocato, Healthy Sexy Hair & Pantene Color. I first stripped it out using Clairol Color Oops & Loreal Color Zap before I applied Feria Power Reds. this is what it ended up looking like as it faded- very unflattering! lol. my natural color is a really deep, almost black auburn so i can pull off most reds but im not great with really any other color than black or brown.

I think you should start using kerastase oleo relax and you will like it better.

I don't mean to come off as the village butthead..it was more my GF noticing than me .. being as I said I liked your hair..she wanted to see..

I really don't wanna' say it. :(

But, uhm. You oughta' keep that on your upper lip lined up.

I don't mean to come off as the village butthead..it was more my GF noticing than me .. being as I said I liked your hair..she wanted to see..

I really don't wanna' say it. :(

But, uhm. You oughta' keep that on your upper lip lined up.

tell her to send me the $15 to get it done then.

Archived