DEL SOL PARTS STORE

autoracenbboy

just search google, theres millions of stores out there. it helps if you know what youre looking for to begin with, then just search for the best price

true, i was searching and still am, but is there a specific place that you like shopping from,? Some where that has good feedback. Im new to honda shopping, i was always nissans

well it depends what kind of parts youre looking for when you say "keep it OEM"

i got my springs, shocks, and antisway kit from hpautoworks.com and was very pleased with the results. This was about 4 years ago and i think the company has grown.

my rims and tires i got from wheelmax.com. another good place is wheelsnext.com or even tirerack.com but they tend to be pricey

if youre looking for audio stuff, check out crutchfield.com to see what is available, but then search google for the product you like and you can probably find a better price, or even ebay.

ebay is a good place to get parts, by my suggestion is to stay away from ebay brand parts.

Click

Best place in the world for OEM Honda factory parts, much cheaper than the dealership.

I will vouch like hell for this company, they have everything, down the the little plastic nuts in your dash.

Archived