Dumbest question but askin

Well I bought a new ecu for my car(p28) and the old one, not the stock one had another that was chipped but had something wrong with it, i want to send back to the tuner that sent me the one I just bought. He said he would give me some money back since the first ecu had problems. I was wondering now haha I have never shipped exactly what I have to do. I have the box that he sent the ecu in. I was going to use that to send the old one. Do i just put his address and crap on it and take it to a ups place. Do i have to pay for the shipping then like that the ups place? how does that work... haha thanks guys feel like such and idiot first time expiernce tho need to learn sometime.

lmao yup yup now u made everyone from wisconsin look dumb... lol usally thats how it goes, put the address on it, pay for the postage and them wonderful people take it from you and give it to them...

lmao yup yup now u made everyone from wisconsin look dumb... lol usally thats how it goes, put the address on it, pay for the postage and them wonderful people take it from you and give it to them...

:p that's a little harsh..

if he's never sent anything, it's not his fault he doesn't know..

at least he had the balls to ask..

and not eff it up later xD

gg. haha

Archived