motor help

K20 is the way to go then. Or boost the D series. In the end it's your choice. Boosted cars are fun from what I hear. Your choice tbh. I'm sure Cranny will see this and help you out sometime, if not tomorrow. I'm awaiting Kegger or Busted LS1 to throw their two cents in.:thumbsup:

Boosted D can be incredibly fun, it's only flaw is due to the fact that can't hold a lot of boost without a build.

K20 would be an easy swap on an '05 though.

hey thanks.. goold look but know i see this i realize im getting into a big mess.. and im thinking twice about it looks like alot of work

hey thanks.. goold look but know i see this i realize im getting into a big mess.. and im thinking twice about it looks like alot of work

rear engine mount was broke right off subframe. passenger side pedastil mount was tore right out. engine pretty much lightly contacted the firewall , or very close. no damage to anything i need though , that was researched before i bought it(didnt know the subframe was toast though till i got down there). i really didnt think it would be this hard to find a subframe. 32k on engine and tranny/car. engine turns over nicely , no compression test done yet , besides the fact it gets hard as hell to turn engine on compression stroke , lol. tranny shifts like butter , like brand new. pretty much is brand new , you know.

Archived