ls electrical malfunction or somethin

dez2121

battery light stays on. I did battery & alternator test yesterday, and both are good. Drove fine earlier today until i shut it off, then it would not start. After car set for lil while it started & died. Had to jumpstart car & noticed idle fluctuating. Tried to drive and throttle fought me & bogged down before i could leave driveway. When i turned the key back forward the ecu started making a weird clicking noise, even after i removed the key from the ignition it continued for another 15-20 seconds. please help!

battery light stays on. I did battery & alternator test yesterday, and both are good. Drove fine earlier today until i shut it off, then it would not start. After car set for lil while it started & died. Had to jumpstart car & noticed idle fluctuating. Tried to drive and throttle fought me & bogged down before i could leave driveway. When i turned the key back forward the ecu started making a weird clicking noise, even after i removed the key from the ignition it continued for another 15-20 seconds. please help!

The alternator may be unpluged. The alternator charges you're battery while you drive and powers you're car. If it is unpluged you're car is trying to run on the battery alone, wich it will until it dies from not getting charged by the alternator. I would check this out.

The alternator may be unpluged. The alternator charges you're battery while you drive and powers you're car. If it is unpluged you're car is trying to run on the battery alone, wich it will until it dies from not getting charged by the alternator. I would check this out.

all connections & plugs to battery, alternator & starter are all fine. dats one of the first things i checked.

Archived