Which Pair??

Jedikid

i say forget both those rims! get some rota Group N , Rota Slipstream, rota GT3 they are hawt!! ll nah but go with what you like its your car and ur the one who has to be satisfied at the end of the day!

sorruu but those are so plain they really are just multi-spoke rims nothing else

sorruu but those are so plain they really are just multi-spoke rims nothing else

thats your personal opinion but like i said AT THE END OF THE DAY GET WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE YOUR THE ONE WHO HAS TO BE SATISFIED

Sep 3 2007, 12:51 AM

av-16511.jpg

pip.gif

Group: Member

Member No.: 16,511

92 civic hatchback

spacer.gif

i have a red 92 hatch with a black roof. the roof is going to be paint red again.

which one should i get the rota black with red lip

or

white with red lip

i like the white but i know its not going to match my car well

Seems to me like u used to like those plain old rotas =)

Sep 3 2007, 12:51 AM

av-16511.jpg

pip.gif

Group: Member

Member No.: 16,511

92 civic hatchback

spacer.gif

i have a red 92 hatch with a black roof. the roof is going to be paint red again.

which one should i get the rota black with red lip

or

white with red lip

i like the white but i know its not going to match my car well

Seems to me like u used to like those plain old rotas =)

those were the four spoke ones, i forgot the name. not the regular 5 or 6. and i never said i didnt like rota i just hate plain rims.

• 3 weeks later...

this is what u need to think of when ur buying rims! i hope it helps! which one is going to put more rubber on the pavement? what is the weight of the rim? can i get tires for this rim at a reasonible price? what is the price of the rim? is it a 1, 2, or 3 peice design? what is the finish on the rim and will it scatch easily?

its crap like that. but its got to look clean too! just from looks though........id say the maxxim's.

Archived