I'M BACK!!!!

Batman

yeah i was thinking about you the whole time. you left for a while and i decided to change my pictures around so someday when/if you ever came back, i would confuse you

haha thats funny because when i was a kid batman was my favorite super hero. i have one, or maybe two of those big rubbermaid tubs at home full of batman stuff. i even had a batman sled for the winter. i wish i could still fit in it, so badass

i had a batman tent and a batman birthday party so HA! you should sell everything you own and try to buy one of the batmobiles from the movie. i saw a show from the most recent one and that thing was basically a tank

batmobile-resize.jpg

i think i kinda like the original one though, its more batmanish

movie-batmobile.jpg

or just go way oldschool

batmobile.jpg

i remember when i went on vacation to virginia, mike (solles) kept pm'ing me asking if id hit it with him. ewwwww! i wish i save the pm's. but yeah, ill say it out loud. the dudes a liar, striaght out. never posts pics of anything and always has a reason not to. and hes fracken ginger, that just makes it worse.

but welcome back batman, glad to see things are great for you.

i remember when i went on vacation to virginia, mike (solles) kept pm'ing me asking if id hit it with him. ewwwww! i wish i save the pm's. but yeah, ill say it out loud. the dudes a liar, striaght out. never posts pics of anything and always has a reason not to. and hes fracken ginger, that just makes it worse.

haha thats awesome....that guy was definately a weiner tickler to pretty much everyone on here eccept his bff's

Thanks every one it's good to be back. HungGSR what did you name you're son? I named my son "Seth" . He was born 100 years to the day of my great grandfather. My great grandfather was born Nov 9,1906 my son Nov 9,2006

We named him Brandon. Got the idea from Nancy's baby who is also Brandon. He was born August 2nd. My B-day was July 28th which was his due date. I was really hoping that he'd be born on my birthday, but he missed it by a few days.

Archived