I'M BACK!!!!

Batman

Hello all I'm back after about what? 2 years? It good to be back with every thing thats bean going on and all. Let's see... My son was born Nov 9th of 06 :D , I have a new car:thumbsup: (05 Forenza Wagon), Some one broke into my new car>_< , and I have a new dog :) . Alot more has gone on but who cares right?! I missed every one poken fun at me... NOT. But enough about me how is every one here whats new? HungGSR congrats on you're baby! Aren't they the greatest thing?

Which is ass backwards.

Such is life in the world of domestics, where HOnda is more american than they are.

So true! I'm going to get custom badges made that are the bowtie with the S in the midle, and the insted of it saying Suzuki it will say CHEVY/SUZUKI FORENZA. I think that will be cool.

yay batman! did you take hooked on phonics?

I told every one before but you chose not to listen. I will not act childish like all of you if you wish to act like adults thats fine. I can take a joke and I can dish them out but I will not stoop to the level of fighting with you all again. I am here to chat and to have fun not fight.

I told every one before but you chose not to listen. I will not act childish like all of you if you wish to act like adults thats fine. I can take a joke and I can dish them out but I will not stoop to the level of fighting with you all again. I am here to chat and to have fun not fight.

i was making a joke man, i never started crap with you if you remember

i was making a joke man, i never started crap with you if you remember

My memory sucks, I remember some names but not your's, sorry. That wasn't intended to sound snappy, but remember what I use to deal with.

yeah there was a Y in there somewhere like yuelenster i think maybe. he was sweet as hell. he hasnt been on for a while either. he was back randomly for like a week, then bailed

Archived