Prelude or rsx type-s ??????

im buying a new car and i can pick up a 2000 prelude sh for 10,000 with aem intake headers and exhaust and skunk 2 coilovers with 78,000 miles or i can get a bone stock type-s with 22 thousand miles for 18,000 price range is a big difference but is the rsx that much better than the prelude?? i dont know i need help

id go for the rsx, epecially if its completely stock. besides the k20 is better than the h22 imo. the only thing i dislike about the rsx in the non-double wish bone suspension, kinda a step back i think. be careful buying a car thats already modded, you never know.

yea i know what your sayin about cars already done up...and im tryin to stick with a honda/acura i already have a mazda and it eats sti's and evo's like nothin i jus want a newer car that looks good, has a little bit of power and good gas mileage!! cuz gas price's in CT are no joke

to me , thats a no brainer , rsx all the way.

i dunno, those preludes are rarer, at least in my town. and with the money you spend on the RSX could easily make the prelude faster. i think it looks better too, less like a chick car.

K motor has a superior design, more rugged. K motor is newer and does not have the years of refinement a B series or H series motor has.

right, but its also 8k more. if their prices were the same id pick the rsx. you could get a k swap for less than 8k..a good one too like k24 block with k20 head. but that isnt worth the price either.

yea i got a integra now and im selling it.. its a 1990 with a 98 ls full exhaust cai full 93 gsr interior (yep leather seats that i didnt have to ghetto hack to make them fit) everything msd that you can think of with spoon rims all it needs is a paint job badd

i had a 91 black but i blew the motor and sold the shell for only $350.00! i wish i woulda kept it for project car but its ok i got a 99 ls now and i plan on doing lots of work to the motor wen the time/money is right

Archived