eattn dogg

VR17

Silly azn h8rs. :rolleyes: Nothing wrong with it. I am far from Asian and have never had it myself. Food is food though. Although dog would not be my first choice simply because they are generally refuse/carrion eaters, but its all moot when you are hungry.

I am Asian...and I f*cking hate them!

diffrent cultures diffrent standerts for whats right whats wrong is just normal for some people and playing discusting for others.

Sort of like how in Oregon, spelling, punctuation, and grammar isn't high on the list for standards of living.

"Different cultures have different standards for what's right and what's wrong; what is normal for some people is plain disgusting for others."

grandfather told me they only eat dog because they cant afford pig, duck, chicken, cow etc.. however my grandfather said they arent poor, and since technology in VN is booming, they said they spend cash over then like us if we were millionaires..

Sort of like how in Oregon, spelling, punctuation, and grammar isn't high on the list for standards of living.

"Different cultures have different standards for what's right and what's wrong; what is normal for some people is plain disgusting for others."

Compu; laying the smack down.

Yea, where's grammar police when you need him?

grammarpolice.jpg

Pwned.

Beautiful, mah azn brotha from anotha motha :o

Archived