Jigaboo Jones, eh?

Ben.

Them?

So what're you getting at?

I thought it was hilarious myself.

Then again, I've been called a twisted individual.

I have nothing against black people. growing up in NYC that the type of friends I had. My best friend is black. Sh!t I even have black relatives. But its Sh!t like this that draws a line and it pretty much sums up in his name a Ni99er. So when I say them its not black people dont get it twisted.. when I say "them" I mean Ni99ers. They have nothing to do but talk loud to someone right next to them like there a block away like everyone gives a fuk about what they have to say. I been robbed by one. Which was a stupid move on him since I knew who he was and lets just I got my sh!t back.They do nothing but terrorize people and when if comes to a fight its never a 1 on 1 . The world would be a much better place if "they" weren't around.

Im sure if he was the guy stealing your car it wouldn't be so funny.

lmao @ your ranting.

soooo what does this have to do with my car?

keep MY thread on topic.

Funny I was going to type RANT OVER at the end....

As far as your car goes.. Im sure you car is something close to you If you woke up and your car wasent there im sure you would be ticked the fuk off.

Maybe what was in his briefcase was as important to him as your car is too you. Just trying to put you in his shoes.

Funny I was going to type RANT OVER at the end....

As far as your car goes.. Im sure you car is something close to you If you woke up and your car wasent there im sure you would be ticked the fuk off.

Maybe what was in his briefcase was as important to him as your car is too you. Just trying to put you in his shoes.

One (again), my car isn't a part of this.

Two, I've been in fights without use of one of my limbs. And what you aren't seeing is the fact that the person who made that video has been caught and has been to court over it.

Three - LAWL Sup. LAWL.

I'm as white as you're gonna' get, but I find it hilarious.

I got bored. Figured I'd make a thread.

I can't "seam" to understand you, huh?

Rotfl I know perfectly well what you're talking about.

But, guess what? It's FUNNY to me. ME. MEEEEE, MYSELF AND I-OLAAAAAA.

If he was high or not he deserves to have something happen to him. Hell you don't want me to get started on the techniques I would use to take care of someone like that... busted you think your twisted?? I found no humor in that what so ever however I would find humor in being one on one with him and breaking every single limb in his body one by one. I would start with his knee's and then just watch him sit there in pain like he did to the guy he hit. People like that deserve any and everything that happens to them. If not more. He is a pathetic waste of space... and here is another funny part.. if he is high on crack he probably doesn't have a lot of money, if he doesn't have a lot of money then busted while your out there working your ass off to have your car and keep it the way it is, he is living free off of welfare that your paying....

The guy has money-guns- and anything that would related to a useless thug. The guy has a website and DVD. He is making money off his random acts. . If you think that clip busted posted up is bad. He car jacked this chick while she was in the car, shortly after he was talking about going to her house since her address was on her registration and had her keys, To record a home invasion. How fuked up is that. So happy I can carry a concealed weapon (legally).I have no problem killing someone if I ever was to get high jacked. I still dont understand why a man like this is still on the streets.

that video's seriously messed up. & editing it to say that it's a prank doesn't stop legal investigation, especially if all his videos are as horrible as that. the guy deserves what he gets... if not more.

If he was high or not he deserves to have something happen to him. Hell you don't want me to get started on the techniques I would use to take care of someone like that... busted you think your twisted?? I found no humor in that what so ever however I would find humor in being one on one with him and breaking every single limb in his body one by one. I would start with his knee's and then just watch him sit there in pain like he did to the guy he hit. People like that deserve any and everything that happens to them. If not more. He is a pathetic waste of space... and here is another funny part.. if he is high on crack he probably doesn't have a lot of money, if he doesn't have a lot of money then busted while your out there working your ass off to have your car and keep it the way it is, he is living free off of welfare that your paying....

Lmao. Everyone pays for other peoples welfare.

Everyone.

Archived