Speaker Opinions

Jedikid

hey i need ya'll input what are great speaker for my civic? I'm going to probably I think 8 in the back. 4 on each side and then 2 on the passenger side on the dash by the firewall. but I need to know what are great speakers. I'll need a mix of power and performance.

Edited by Jedikid

8 in the back? do you mean 8 speakers or 8 inch subs? it sounds like youre going to be adding a lot of speakers, are you going for competition or something? if youre not then thats major overkill. if you just upgrade the stock ones and get a decent sub or two in the back that will be good. i have infinity speakers and they are really clear quality. theres a couple speaker threads here if you do a search. alpine also makes some good speakers and i like JL for subs

8 in the back? do you mean 8 speakers or 8 inch subs? it sounds like youre going to be adding a lot of speakers, are you going for competition or something? if youre not then thats major overkill. if you just upgrade the stock ones and get a decent sub or two in the back that will be good. i have infinity speakers and they are really clear quality. theres a couple speaker threads here if you do a search. alpine also makes some good speakers and i like JL for subs

I meant 8 speakers. It's more of a competition between friends. One of those things if your make your system badass, I'll out do you. Thats what we do down here. See I'm fixing to move my back seat in my hatch all the way to the rear of my car so I have alot of leg room and space for the system.

thats just retarded... ur not gunna get any louder by having more audio speakers... ur only gunna get loud with quality powered speakers, i have 4 JL speakers in my sol, and 2 JL 12w3v2's subs its loud the only way it would be louder is if i pushed more watts to my speakers and subs...

thats just retarded... ur not gunna get any louder by having more audio speakers... ur only gunna get loud with quality powered speakers, i have 4 JL speakers in my sol, and 2 JL 12w3v2's subs its loud the only way it would be louder is if i pushed more watts to my speakers and subs...

I'm never said louder. Yes when I upgrade of course it's going to be louder than stock. I was just needed input on good quaility speakers. and thats just a given more watt more power more noise. I have so far one MTX T9512-44 sub getting a another one soon. just need new speakers got to get rid of those damn 5.25.

I meant 8 speakers. It's more of a competition between friends. One of those things if your make your system badass, I'll out do you. Thats what we do down here. See I'm fixing to move my back seat in my hatch all the way to the rear of my car so I have alot of leg room and space for the system.

ur post said 8 speakers, unless u ment subs there is no point of putting 8 audio speakers in the back, my other car has a 8 speaker system which ya it sounds good there all different size's so u get the whole range, ex: 1"Tweeters, 5 1/4 rounds, 6x9's and 3 1/2 rounds. Like that combo of speakers produce's a nice all around sound, but if ur just gunna put 8 6x9's or 5 1/4's ur not gunna get much

u said u needed 5 1/4's if ur interested i have a set of brand new JL TR525 CXI's

Yeah I'm trying to do a full range system in the back that's why I chose the 4 on each side. I need new door speaker because my sound like sh**. how much do you want for them.

• 1 month later...