I want a 92/95 Hatch now, damnit.

Ben.

I know that a lot of guys on the detailing forum I'm on have detailed cars with them. PIA to detail since you can't polish the clear bra and can't really wax it. However, they always say that it seems to work well at keeping the paint in good condition.

A guy in town supposedly had a clear bra "sprayed on" or something. I dunno wtf it is but after wash it keeps it f*cking spotless. Heard of something along those lines?

Never heard of that, but definately wouldn't want it. I doubt it would be easy to remove a sprayed on clear bra. The Clear bra will surely get scuffed up and dingy after a few years.....I'd definately want to be able to remove it and install a new one.

imo I think there both nice cars I would drive either one of them but yeah the bra on the first one looks stupid and the second one way to much crome under the hood
way too much chrome, yeah i think so to, but that way too much chrome was running high 10s, hatch was running back in 1995 sold in 1997 :laugh:

The more i look at it.....the more I don't like that car. What I don't like.....

Way too low

Horrible Camber

Front Bra

Chrome Wheels

Ugly side mirrors

That's just my opinion though

lol at "chrome wheels"

fully polished Sprint Hart CP-Rs are ugly now.

haa.

I don't hate on the chrome wheels, just because of the fact that in California, there are so many extremely nice, legit Hondas out there, you have to do things a little different. Like most Hondas I see have OEM wheels or Rotas, when people see real Spoon wheels or Mugen wheels, they freak out. Mugen, Spoon, Volk, blah, blah, is all very common out there. So having a set isn't "enough" over there to stand out. If you live in California, drive a Honda, and rock Rotas, shame on you!

is there 2 different types of cars in the first photos of this thread?? notices the fog lights,bike rack,front lip and rims are different?? the first car looks like the tires wear out very quickly! but it looks very very clean not the cleanest though nice car

ok nvm i think it same car i just noticed the mirrors on it..

Archived