I want a 92/95 Hatch now, damnit.

Ben.

A guy I know posted this up on some local forums from a photography site.

It's probably the nicest looking 92/95 hatch I've ever seen. KEEP IN MIND THIS IS MY opinion.

33-87.jpg

11-17.jpg

10.jpg

9-2.jpg

8.jpg

6-2.jpg

2-6.jpg

3-2.jpg

phaze2.jpg

11111ci5.jpg

I SEE A DENT! Pic #5. Car is not perfect, you and the car fail!

It's just too low to be practical/enjoyed/driven....you name it. Other then that it looks sharp.

I was looking at those pics and thinking to myself; Pino takes better.

I SEE A DENT! Pic #5. Car is not perfect, you and the car fail!

It's just too low to be practical/enjoyed/driven....you name it. Other then that it looks sharp.

I was looking at those pics and thinking to myself; Pino takes better.

Take photoshop to any half decent picture and they'll come out looking astounding.

I just said I liked how it looked. Lawl. I wouldn't drive something like that daily.

I doan fail. Fewl.

it looks good, mirrow kinda looks out of place, i like this ef better

trick1fs2.jpg

trick2qg6.jpg

trick3tn6.jpg

trick4le6.jpg

not so hot on the rims, it was my cousins choice but this was over 12 years ago, some of you og hf members might have seen this in the 2003 topics lol

loler @ having a bra.

spend a summer in north florida, see how the love bugs demolish paint.

doubt cali has the bastards.

Loler @ saving from bugs. Put a good sealant on the front end and you won't even have to scrub to get the bugs off. They'll barely even stick.

Loler......leave that bra on for a year and take it off and inspect the paint underneath. Scratch and Swirl heaven.

Oh and North Florida doesn't have near the bugs we have here in the hillbilly woods.

All that proves is that it hasn't been cleaned off recently. My car would look like that too if I didn't wash it every 3-4 days. Plus that still doesn't change the fact that a good sealant would make them come off really easy and not ruiin the paint. Clear bra would work also with out looking like crap.

Edit: Show some pictures of the windsheild on your car if you wanna give some realistic results.

lol dude.

daily. i mean DAILY. sounds like you're driving through a hailstorm.

never been to MO though. a guy that works with me used to live in some little town up there with a pop of like 1000 or something.

aaaaaand, keeping my car under a tarp under a closed carport isn't a fair comparison LOL.

and just out of curiosity have you ever seen anyone that's used one of those clear bra things? i've heard good feedback over them.

I know that a lot of guys on the detailing forum I'm on have detailed cars with them. PIA to detail since you can't polish the clear bra and can't really wax it. However, they always say that it seems to work well at keeping the paint in good condition.

Archived