vx rims on 93 sol

Xeryon

So I found these:

vx.jpg

To put on this:

1.jpg

The tires are garbage, but the rims are excellent, but no H center caps. The caps are just graphite painted generics. I have some reservations though. I know for a fact that these do not fit the EH's due to the rear offset/rear rotor assembly being incorrect for the fitment of this wheel. Anyone try putting these on their sol before? Just wanted to make sure they were going to fit correctly before spnding the money.

x155choppedwithvxwheels.jpg

There we go. A little work with GIMP and I don't think she looks bad. Not the greatest pic for lining up wheels, but it does the trick. I do like the bronze/blue color scheme. The car already has a bronze pinstripe on it too.

i know that the aux lights are no, i wondered if anyone was going to say anything

was practicing with the program. what you can't see, and that is a good thing is that I fixed the dented hood, removed the license plate and bracket and covered up the fact that the wife has a thing for save the earth stickers being put on the windshield. my skills are gradually improving.

Whats the verdict on the wheels?

i don't even own them yet!

btw, these wheels in very good condition with no damage to the finish, no rash and generic centercaps what would you say would be a good price? Remember they are 13's and essentially are rims only, since the tires are garbage.

as far as i know that bronze-ish color is a factory color

edit: maybe not, i don;t know. the finish on them is in good condition. it is not marred up, not faded or peeling or anything. The wheels are not oversprayed on and they weren't recently done as there are some minor marks in the finish as you would expect for 10+ year old wheels

I am an OEM kinda guy, so to me the finish is damaged since it is not the silver they came in.

I have never seen an OEM set in that color, but I did not want to assume anything as I may have simply never seen these. Not knowing whether this is an OEM color, I did not want to comment on it.

Personally, I feel that color will only work with a black car. Huge minus that the centers are a different color and do not have a Honda logo, age related wear-n-tear aside.

• 4 weeks later...

obviously it is awful. We've already covered the fact that I am particularly bad at PS bleh . The change wasn't for looks, it was to further improve mileage in the commuter car we use. I didn't do it anyway as I couldn't find $150 at the time.

Archived