I need your input asap.

michael vtec

1999 honda civic si coupe

civicsi.jpg

Price: 4,300$

Body Style: Coupe

Mileage: 120,000

1999 Honda Civic SI, black, looks and drives perfectly, DOHC VTEC, 5 spd, ac, pw, pdl, tilt, cc, am/fm, CD, snrf, alloys, tint, extra clean, $4300, 120k, 704-597-0149

or

1997 honda civic ex coupe

civicex.jpg

civicex3.jpg

Price: 6,950

Body Style: Coupe

Mileage: 63,169

Thats right only 63k miles and like new in and out . These inexpensive honda's are hard to find . Has it all inc auto trans ice cold a/c power sunroof airbags +++. call today before it's gone

Which one would be better to go with?

Edited by michael vtec

Def go with the si you'll thank your self later

i went and looked at both cars in person.

the si, is well not in perfect condition it has some pretty bad ext scratches and a few dents and the for the interior well it's ok.

the ex on the other hand is so clean it looks new, it dosent have any dents/scratches and the interior is mint.

can someone find me a better condition si in my area?

my zip code is 28120 if you need aditional information just post here.

i'm looking also. thank you.

i just found these

1999 si coupe (id take off the wing)

2000 civic ex

1999 civic ex

edit: wow actually i might get a prelude

2001 lude

1997 lude

i can't find many si's only found 2 so far. and the one i just now posted is really nice. i'm thinking about it. completely bone stock except for the rims. i'd murder the spoiler keep everything else stock i'm not so much into body kits.

Edited by michael vtec

definitely not the first ex listed above. it's AT ... bleh

haha. :heart: i really didn't plan on getting an ex they're just so clean looking.

i'm actually really looking to the preludes as of now. i'll keep everyone posted and keep throwing in your comments.

just get the si for 4300...if you are gonna spend 10 g's you can buy it, clean it up with like another thousand maybe less maybe more and it would be nice....and plus it only has 120k miles....

i think i might go with that super clean 97 lude.

i don't think that one is an SH. correct me if I am wrong but I thought all the sh models had the gfx kits? That 97 looks awfully base model to me. In any case I love them both. Love that blue and that color will be a bit lower maintenance, but black is damn sexy provided you take care of it.

i don't think that one is an SH. correct me if I am wrong but I thought all the sh models had the gfx kits? That 97 looks awfully base model to me. In any case I love them both. Love that blue and that color will be a bit lower maintenance, but black is damn sexy provided you take care of it.

i think you're right

i'm still debaiting. the black looks soo clean and the blue reminds me of a toy car.

haha idk, i'm going to check the cars out today in person and i'll tell you whats up.:thumbsup:

Edited by michael vtec

stay away from preludes , thats my opinion. more of a pain in the ass to fix , more exspensive , blah blah.

Quite possibly true, don't know cause the prelude I had had only 30k miles on it, so it had no maintenance or repair issues to speak of.

My preferance for them is simply for the enjoyment/pleasure of owning. I like the look and love the way it handled. If I had had the cash I wouldn't have bought the sedan, but would have bought another 99'.

It really sucks when you unload a car because you need the cash quick. I sold a '99 lude in fall of '05. Pristine body, fittipaldi 17' rims, I/H/E and a whopping total of 35k miles. Was around 6k in miles per year and warehoused every winter and driven extremely little in any rain, for 10k.

I'll dig up a picture of it in a bit and post it for you.

Edited by x3772

• 1 month later...

I wanted to find out how this ended, and to post a pic of my old ride.

Sorry for the crap picture. After a hard drive died all I have left was a printed flyer from the dealer that I scanned in just this morning.

99PreludeAd.jpg

that car was my fu*king baby. I loved it so... :wub:

I cashed it out so I could buy a bigger house. Stupidest thing I have ever done. Especially since we don't even like the house we bought. It's to damn big and we want to move back to something smaller.

At the time I wasn't big into mods. All it had was some POS reactive header, a bomz cat-back and a AEM V2 intake. The header and cat-back were on the car when I bought it. It was as much car as I wanted and could handle at the time. Probably would have injured myself with anything more. I find myself jonesing for another one. Maybe my feelings will turn once the sedan rounds the corner.