Someone edumacate me...

linuxman

Somewhere around here eh6 has a ton of pictures of his car buried under a foot of texas snow, so don;t give me the crap about it never snowing where you live.

:p My part of texas has only gotten snow a handful of times, I live about as far south as ya can get in southeast texas... if you look on a map I'm just a tiny bit east of galveston island, sitting right over the lousianna border. Now hurricanes, different story...

Yeah the exhaust is going to have to wait for a while :) But it looks like I got some good advice on what to get when I decide to get it, whenever that may be.

Thats a bit harsh don't you think?

I don't get angry.

It was a comment made for humor.

Ooops, my bad, taking reading in context can be a bitch sometimes.... But just think of it in the Grandma's Boy context then, "We don't have DDR, so.... you're dumb."

Ooops, my bad, taking reading in context can be a bitch sometimes.... But just think of it in the Grandma's Boy context then, "We don't have DDR, so.... you're dumb."

From here on out, to avoid confision, everyone should consider everything I type to be some lame attempt at humor. That way we won't have this sort of mixup again. If I type something that is actually funny it was most likely an accident, so be sure to enjoy it while you can.

8)

Archived