my DA is so hot

its been a while since ive been on hf soooo hello to all...

...anyway temp gauge is going crazy fellas.

i dont think the fans are running (which im going to go check here in a minute).

also i have an starting problem...when it over heats like this, starting it up is very difficult...sometimes i gotta crank it twice and it idles real low and i gotta rev it for a while to get a steady idle...this might be another problem not related to the overheating problems but i just thougt id through that in...

so any ideas?

thnx

you should of checked the fans before posting and you'd most likely get more help.

check your coolant levels, vac lines and thermostat then go for there. you could try flushing your coolant then refilling and replacing the thermostat.

how many miles is on the car? what all have you replaced in the past? is the car completely stock?

after you check the fans post as for the starting problem you probably jacked something up like kegger said. probably your timing.

Archived