So, guess what I just did?

compuvision02

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nah he has it...i saw it tonight.

bad photo editing skillz, the shadows look hilarious though...fast as hell let me tell ya.

yeah yeah and pino got that brand new $90,000 audi. you penn kids and your tricks. ill believe it when hes givin the big ol :thumbup: standing next to it, two forms of ID, registration in his name, proof of insurance, and his mom there taking pictures to confirm his identity.

its also kinda weird that he sold all 3 of his cars just like that and didnt post any of them in the classifieds forum.......

63884983eh3.jpg

;) lol

And that picture is such a horrendous edit. probably could have done better with crayons....

I want to see some real pics of this wonderfully sweet ride.

lol maybe should of waited another year here is what you might expect.

Based off of the Lexus LF-A concept shown a few years ago (although the 2008 Toyota Supra site thinks it will look very different,) it is rumored to use the Lexus GS450h’s 341bhp 3.5-liter V6 hybrid powertrain instead of the LF-A’s 500bhp 4.8-litre V10. The 3.5-liter V6 should be powering the rear wheels by way of a seven-speed sequential auto transmission.

IMO= The front looks pretty sick just not to sure about the whole wide body look. Kind of looks like a ricey body kit put on your car.. Then again its just a concept.

toyotasupraconcept1sa8.jpg

fthsautoshowthumbud0.jpg

lexuslfaconceptsideyx1.jpg

Archived