• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i figured i'd move this to personal electronics...since this is where most of the gaming talk is anyway...

and in honor of Halo 3 launch day, we can look forward to playing with angry gamers like Da Big d0g on LIVE...lol

and this is why Nintendo Wii has friend codes and no online chat. *sigh*

i figured i'd move this to personal electronics...since this is where most of the gaming talk is anyway...

and in honor of Halo 3 launch day, we can look forward to playing with angry gamers like Da Big d0g on LIVE...lol

and this is why Nintendo Wii has friend codes and no online chat. *sigh*

haha oh man, that kid is sooo cooool! its hard to tell if its real though because i think he would flip out on the camera filming him when he died

haha oh man, that kid is sooo cooool! its hard to tell if its real though because i think he would flip out on the camera filming him when he died

Its fake if you look it up, this is whats under the vid

"Angry Gamer is FAKE why the f*ck would someone Record themself playing a game and start swearing and getting mad."

Just another loser with too much time on his hands.

Says the Word "Fuk" 303 times, Fa99ot "48"

GaE "46", B!tch "18", Sh!t "10", Pu55y "2",

Dumba55 "2", Queer "1", C0ck Sucker "2" = '432' Swear Words.

Guess he was trying to brake a record in Gods book.

XxSirVtecxX

Gary i'll have to hit you up still, you've been on my FL and i've never played a game with ya lol

haha yeah for sure

I love being an ass online and teabagging everyone

"WTF DUDE WHY ARE YOU TEABAGGING?!?!"

thats nothin man. look what i just bought

halo

Yeah right lol.. I would never pay 21K+ for something I know im never going to wear but would make a excellent cased display & bragging right forever lol. I think i'll save if I can make it myself I have 4-5 years of sculpture skills. It would of been funny to show up to the release wearing that thing.

I think I'd just be happy with the cat-sized helmet that came with the special edition. lol.

yah...a lot of the vids of angry halo kids are fake, but they do have some truth to them. sometimes it's just best to play on mute...lol.

Archived