Playing D1RT this game is bad A55. Just makes me want to upgrade my PC even more. Anyone else Playing it?

Next on the list of games to get next are

Bio shock

Call of duty 4

Crysis

Team fortress 2

World in Conflict

Democracy

Command & Conquer 3

Here is my PC gaming setup.

001ku6.jpg

Its really a HD 27" wide TV, just using the DVI input. Also has a built in DVD player on the side . When I was working at Circuit City I got it for $300 I couldnt say no.

I never pay for my games, unless its a Online game the reset of the guys are playing like 2142. CS:S.

I havent connected my PC to my Tv in the living room HMMmm.. I guess it would be sweeeeet. But I would have to pick up a wireless keyboard/mouse cuz i dont want to be that close to the huge screen. My bro left his door open so Took a pic of his screen, dont know how he is not blind by now.

37"

brosho9.jpg

Living room tv (yes I have a SWEET house)

livingroomyr5.jpg

I'll hook up my pc to it and see how it looks.

Vital, Specs on your tower? Processor/Memory/Graphics/MB/Etc.

Manufacturer: NVIDIA Motherboard

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3000+, MMX, 3DNow, ~1.8GHz

Memory: 2Gigs DDR 2

Hard Drive: 300GB

Video Card: Radeon X1900

Monitor: Magnavox 27" LCD (26MD255V)

Sound Card: Turtle Beach Catalina (7.1)

Speakers/Headphones: Logitech Z-5300e (7.1) / Logitech Premium Headset

Keyboard: Nexxtech2

Mouse: Razer Deathadder 1800DPI

Mouse Surface: Standard Mouse Pad

Operating System: Windows XP Professional

Not bad. As for myself:

-Epox NForce 4 9n9aj Sli MB.

-AMD Athlon 64 FX-55, OCED to 2.8Ghz.

-2Gb PQI Turbo, Dual Channel.

-Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro HSF.

-2X Nvidia 7600 Gt's, OCed to 650/840.

-21in Widescreen LCD monitor.

-150gb IDE, 250gb SATA 3.0gb/s

-550w Sunbeam NUUO PSU.

-11 fans, 4 channel fan controller.

Probably left some stuff out. You get the idea. Put me in the hole about $2600 last year.

Nice setup..

I know the feeling of spending that much on a pc and still updating it about every year lol..

11 fans DAMMMM

I had a problem with heat too.My pc would shut down if I was playing FEAR for too long. but just got a more ventilated tower and a much bigger fans on my ECU and tower. I was going to liquid cool it but I dont know man just a little scared of having water around something I put alot of money into.

u dont have to worry just dont use reg water in them, use purified water, if it doesnt have metals in it or anything to conduct the electricity it wont short out, plus always check ur fittings, i have used liquid cooling for years never had a leak

yea, 11 fans is a bit much. water cooling tubes breaking, hrmph! I've seen horror stories of people trying to limp by with only air cooling and frying every main component in their system.

Actually, purified water conducts electricity better. Thats what you pour into your batteries to maintain their performance my friend.

I dunno about that. I got a nice system as well, and it cost me nothing....actually I was paid to get it. Work sent me to an Intel conference and I won the system as a door prize. So I got to get off from work, get paid to screw off all day and won a $1500 system as a door prize. This was, of course, 5 years ago and the computer is a POS now, but that is beside the point.

Well the interwebs I'm on right now? Free. The cable I watch? Free. The room I sleep in? Free. The food I eat? Free

You get the point. LOL

The army is badass, as long as I'm not actually working...

Archived