need help on doin a swap of a auto trans. to a man trans.

hey im nu 2 dis forum thingy n i w0od like 2 no how can i make a swap from a auto transmission to a 6spd transmission 4 a 93 acura legend sdn?? plzz help, also tryin 2 get a type II engine 4 it too

dude you drive a luxury car, try talking normal.

type II motor? C32A is hard to find, you only find those in junk yards or jdm engine importers. its easier to just but a RL C35 motor from the dealer and plan on the swap for more power, the type II motor only has 10~15hp motor the yours. and itl cost you about 1000-1200(no labor included) and its crazy rare to find a mint 6 speed tranny anywhere, if there is one, itl cost yah too much.

im guessing your still a kid cuz u type lik dat. i woOd probalie get a JOB or ass mom or dad for 2-3 g$ 2 do da type II wit 6speed tranny swapp.

anyways try driving to your local shops, ask them how much. do a lil research, try going to the dealerships ask them if they can get one for you, or try the junkyards, pull em out yourself if you cross one. or try japan.

tanx 4 da help but im not a kid.. if u aim alot then u should know why im writing like that but newayz my parents dont help me with my car i do it all by myself and i buy everything for the car. but ill keep the junkyard in mind. do u think it would be worth it changin transmissions??

tanx 4 da help but im not a kid.. if u aim alot then u should know why im writing like that but newayz my parents dont help me with my car i do it all by myself and i buy everything for the car. but ill keep the junkyard in mind. do u think it would be worth it changin transmissions??

um man, i use aim a lot and i never type like i have downsyndrome. :blush:

o well if u wouldve read what i wrote when i first sign into this forum you wouldnt b saying nothing, cause like i said IM NEW TO THIS FORUM... but newayz of dat damn subject already.. do you know where i can get aftermarket tailights for my legend??

try searching.

theres also a thing here where we don't feel the forums with useless threads that can be avoided by searching. and i understand you're new but look at your grammar, STILL. i'm on aim/yahoo/myspace and other things all the time and look at the way i spell and type vs. the way you do. i'm really not trying to be rude or a weiner or anything it's just really annoying and hard to read at times.

google aftermarket headlights for the car, or just modify the ones you have now.

paint them and i don't mean with spray paint

heres a good link about smokin tail lights. http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Tutorial:Smoking_Taillights

thanks dude ill try to work on the writing you shouldve said that from the beginning lol but to tell you the truth i barely have the rest of the tools that guy had in your link... i saw another way a did it with only a steel wood pad and the tint spray thingy

you can hand buff it. and sandpaper is only like 3$ you can find the spray at autozone/pep boys/napa, one of those shops. for about 3 - 5 bucks a can.

if you'd rather pay around 100 - 300 for af tail lights then pay 20 to modify the ones you have now then go ahead.

but dont i need the buffering machine to do it?? how would it buffer it?? im trying to get everything i need to be able to do it myself and save a whole lot by switching to geico lmao lmao jk icon6.gif but for real im not tryna spend that much money so if you tell me how to buffer it then ill go your way

but dont i need the buffering machine to do it?? how would it buffer it?? im trying to get everything i need to be able to do it myself and save a whole lot by switching to geico lmao lmao jk icon6.gif but for real im not tryna spend that much money so if you tell me how to buffer it then ill go your way

lol....have you never waxed your car.....

just buff it by hand, or go buy a cheap buffer from home depot or somewhere, or you can get a tip for a drill at autozone.

• 1 year later...

Archived