troubles

Inspectjdm

Alright as you may know my car was goin to be painted this week.. Well i was on my way to the paint shop which is about a hour and half from me. And my timing belt snapped.I got 109k miles on the car. So i was about 19k miles over the regular honda tune up. I was planing on changing why my car was being painted since they taking my engine out and so on. I herd of people going way over and there timing belt didnt snap. Damn i must have bad luck. So im looking at dropping the b18 in it or i found another 5spd accord wagon. Wat Should I do

yah i would get that changed... so i went tonite and picked up my engine its a b16a2 rite out of a 94 del sol that was totaled i bought the whole car..mite put the rims on my car but idk there bbs like a spiderweb type silver 17s, with toyo tires. also it got some engine mods already done..so it probollie has 190hp.

Archived