Trading For Stock Del Sol Exhaust.

Repsol

I will give my full catback exhaust with text pipe thingy included for a stock del sol catback and catalytic converter included. Need to get car inspected in 10 days, If anybody wants to do this trade please let me know.

you can have a catback and still pass inspection, the only thing that wouldnt pass is the test pipe, so if you just get a stock cat youll be fine, and thats only if they check for emissions

damn my dads buddy who is a cop told me mine was wayy to loud to be legal..crap you dont have a silencer or anything my muflffer came with a double plated silencer it completely shuts the car up and it sounds stock.. but i dont got a header like you do.. air jordon seems like he knows alot about exspection rules and regs. but to you maryland inspection shouldnt be any more stricker then delaware..what size is your muffler if its a 4.5 inch tip u can try and use my silencer or something man jus let me kno..peace

Bikes are allowed to be loud because it's a safety issue -- louder increases the awareness other cars have for them. Pretty much everyone can see a car, even if it is a small one.

thats stupid though, noise is noise. i guarantee a cop wont pull over an old restored muscle car for a loud exhaust

I heard that. It's just because I drive a Honda, they consider me a "street racer". It's frackin' bullcrap. My tip is 4.5'' I believe. I guess I could give it a whirl. =P I think the header does make it much louder.

• 11 months later...

For anyone offereing up trades...you need to have a sol cat-back other wise it wont work. and will need to be shortened a few inches depending on the vehicle it came from.

ive got a cat back but it needs a new muffler. the B pipe is still straight though. if you want it its urs. just no cat as well.

ok so what if you have to take off a few inches... I mean is a 2 door civic so it's not going to be that much longer and besides it's not that hard to weld together pipes, we did it to my buddies car with out any problems

• 2 weeks later...
ok so what if you have to take off a few inches... I mean is a 2 door civic so it's not going to be that much longer and besides it's not that hard to weld together pipes, we did it to my buddies car with out any problems

Long as you do it right, previous owner of my Sol tried to get something on the exhaust welded... Now I'm stuck with a leaky exhaust. I've been driving a car that won't pass inspection for a month now... it sucks. Should be ready to pass by next week though, finally.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived