Post your Type-R pics here,...

Felix

we didn't get the new hatch r, we ended up with the sedan r instead. a few years ago they had an si hatch and it wasn't real popular so they dropped it after a couple years.

EF...

EG...

EP...

We've had many Si hatchbacks...

And we did't get the sedan-R, we got the Mugen sedan.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was a generic reference, and the hatch i was referring to was the 04, as that was the last year. after that they dropped it and brought out the sedan instead.

actually, statistically it will not. For both hatches and for things like the type R the US has always been a poor market. Sure the car would probably sell and likely would sell more cars then the rhd models elsewhere in the world. But think of the expense to retool a factory that is the size of the ones we have here that produce whatever ridiculous quantity of regular civics, on top of the logistics and marketing to distribute such a vehicle to such a wide location. With rhd they only really market to a handful of small-ish island countries. The shipping is high for some locations, but the rest of the logistics and marketing is relatively cheap.

my thoughts....

that crazy how people want her engine that damn bad and what they go through anywayz that itr with the 7k on it was frackin nice as hell and the engine is clean as hell.i love people like that who take that much pride and care in there car.

that crazy how people want her engine that damn bad and what they go through anywayz that itr with the 7k on it was frackin nice as hell and the engine is clean as hell.i love people like that who take that much pride and care in there car.

Learn to string sentences together. I am guessing this is about how Nancy's car was stolen. They want more then just the engine. /done

Werd. Know what you mean about the DB8, there was one up here with a built LS-Vtec setup on boost, TE37's with a five-lug conversion and the JDM front with damn some kinda' candy blue paint on it selling for like 19K. God was it nice. EVERYTHING was repainted, had been stripped down entirely and even the interior had been partially reworked.

They probably broke something loose in the steering system to get it the wheels unlocked or something..maybe part of the tranny. Maybe rolled it onto a flatbed or a sling truck and hauled ass with it.

They probably broke something loose in the steering system to get it the wheels unlocked or something..maybe part of the tranny. Maybe rolled it onto a flatbed or a sling truck and hauled ass with it.

I do know on civics that to allow the wheel the turn freely the only thing it takes is one screw driver, 4 screws and 2 mins. I doubt that the teg was much different. The mechanism that locked the column rotation was just a metal ring that attached in line with the lock tumbler. Physically turning the key rotates the tab on the ring onto and off of the gears. From there it was only 2 more additional screws to pull the whole ignition engagement module out of the car and flip the car on with a flat screw driver. All of it took me less then 5 minutes to figure out how to do for the first time and I didn't damage the column.

I did all of this because my car had no keys when I bought it from the salvage yard. Hondas are a joke to steal. Which is quite funny considering how much money and time people invest into them. It's a shame because so many of them, Nancy's itr and others, are beautiful cars.

My friend Hans's 2000 Acura Integra Type-R, #0053.

DSC_0210.jpg

My friend Sean's 1996 Honda Integra Type-R.

1.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Both are for sale and located near me. :)

I love ITRs,.. I wonder when will Honda release the new ITR,...?!

Whouwww,.... Relax bro. Different country have different car models. Thats something we have to accept.

Ok, speaking about CTRs and ITRs, Asian countries would probably see it first befor USA, thats because its RHD & you guys have such strict rules on crash rating, crumple zone, 6 airbags minimum, etc..

Over here, some cars dont even have airbags, my Honda Jazz/Fit for instance, it doesnt come with an airbag to cut the cost. Obviously neglecting the safety factor. Thats 1 of the reasons basic performance cars would not be justified to be sold in the USA.

On the other hand, cars like Corvette, Mustang, Viper will never, I mean NEVER will make it to our shore. And I should say Indonesia suck and this country is so damn gay..!! We dont get V10 here!!

We all have similar problems, only with different cars....

Archived