My CRX

CRG7

What kind of cars do your friends drive, whats done to them, what do they run, how do they dress, and how do they drive?

"just get"ting"the WW because you want to keep your precious grille, imo, is stupid.  I think it is because you don't want to fork out the money for the real thing.  With all the work Mugen puts into their kits just to have some company copy them, buying from that company means you would rather spend less money on a kit for the looks versus a kit for function.

wow, are you shocked that people have friends? :laugh:

but, with all that money you have, i'm sure you could just buy all of yours :rolleyes:

sorry, i didn't get the wings west kit for the grille, or because i didn't feel like spending extra money. i got it because it's not a jdm crx... don't need to pretend it is... actually, when i build my jdm crx, that is the kit that's going on it :rolleyes:

1. No, everyone has friends.

2. My friends like me because we share common interest, I have a good sense of humor, and I get along with everyone(yes I call people ricers in their face, but they don't care because they know they are and I am nice to them about it).

3. So people who get a Spoon lip for their ITR or a C-West kit for their IS300 are pretending it's a Honda or Toyota because they bought a quality JDM part? IMO, doing a JDM conversion(entire car) is pretending. Look at Jay Smith, he took an RS shell and replaced every single thing with JDM ITR parts. Why? Because he wanted a JDM ITR but probably didn't want to be critisized for having the money to have a JDM ITR imported and legalized (even though he spent more going the way he did), but thats my take on it.

What kind of cars do your friends drive, whats done to them, what do they run, how do they dress, and how do they drive?

"just get"ting"the WW because you want to keep your precious grille, imo, is stupid.  I think it is because you don't want to fork out the money for the real thing.  With all the work Mugen puts into their kits just to have some company copy them, buying from that company means you would rather spend less money on a kit for the looks versus a kit for function.

but, with all that money you have, i'm sure you could just buy all of yours :rolleyes:

sorry, i didn't get the wings west kit for the grille, or because i didn't feel like spending extra money. i got it because it's not a jdm crx... don't need to pretend it is... actually, when i build my jdm crx, that is the kit that's going on it :rolleyes:

2. My friends like me because we share common interest, I have a good sense of humor, and I get along with everyone(yes I call people ricers in their face, but they don't care because they know they are and I am nice to them about it).

3. So people who get a Spoon lip for their ITR or a C-West kit for their IS300 are pretending it's a Honda or Toyota because they bought a quality JDM part? IMO, doing a JDM conversion(entire car) is pretending. Look at Jay Smith, he took an RS shell and replaced every single thing with JDM ITR parts. Why? Because he wanted a JDM ITR but probably didn't want to be critisized for having the money to have a JDM ITR imported and legalized (even though he spent more going the way he did), but thats my take on it.

lips don't change the appearance.

jdm crx for one have bumper lights that wrap slightly, like integra lights, in case you weren't aware. if i'm gonna have a usdm crx, i'm gonna have a usdm fitting bumper.

jdm crx for one have bumper lights that wrap slightly, like integra lights, in case you weren't aware. if i'm gonna have a usdm crx, i'm gonna have a usdm fitting bumper.

What, lips are invisible?

yes, lips are invisible now :rolleyes:

if you were keeping up, it would have been obvious, without me having to spell it out, what was meant.

look at a jdm integra front end vs. usdm front end... crx front end vs. crx front end, etc.

they're drastic changes. lips don't change the entire front end. :rolleyes:

yes, lips are invisible now :rolleyes:

if you were keeping up, it would have been obvious, without me having to spell it out, what was meant.

look at a jdm integra front end vs. usdm front end... crx front end vs. crx front end, etc.

they're drastic changes. lips don't change the entire front end. :rolleyes:

1. Lips change the appearance, there is barely any difference in a JDm and USDM Integra front end.

2. A C-West body kit on an IS300 is a drastic change, so they're pretending to be an Altezza just because they have a JDM body kit?

there is barely any difference in a JDm and USDM Integra front end.

:laugh: funniest thing i've heard all day... well, almost.

post-23-1052456257.jpg

wow thats alotta quoting... quote..quote..quote..quote..quote.. im not gonna read that damn quote :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

man thats a nice piccy PS2-K, hey SuperStreetRX7.. what dose that say in the green grass? i cant read it....

I'll let you dipcraps post a pic of the first year JDM DC Integra.

lol, and maybe you should try being more specific in your demands next time :laugh:

dipcraps? if that's what people who aren't mind readers are called...

I'll let you dipcraps post a pic of the first year JDM DC Integra.

lol, and maybe you should try being more specific in your demands next time :laugh:

dipcraps? if that's what people who aren't mind readers are called...

Maybe you dipcraps should think before you post a pic and call me an idiot. Jackasses.

Maybe you dipcraps should think before you post a pic and call me an idiot. Jackasses.

hahaha

ricers

morons

dipcraps

jackasses

bitch

what else have you come up with? i'm sure i could probably count 200 of them if i went back through to your posts. i doubt you've one post that doesn't call someone a name. how uneducated.

Archived