New member in my family..

Felix

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where the hell is Jakarta...I'll fly there, find your place, then kick a dent in your fender! >_< Nice cars though man, I'm jealous as a mother f*cker... You make mad bank. :p

Jakarta is the capital city of Indonesia...

Near to Malaysia and Singapore.

Heard of Bali island,...? Thats part of Indonesia. Beautiful place with heaps of tourists there....

Come by sometime & I'll let you kick my fenders (After that you might end up in hospital though..)

Haha, I'd actually love to go to Jakarta. It's away from the US! That Type R is just sex dude..Mad Props.

Yeah, please do bro... When you get the chance, please come over.

We'll go to Bali to surf... Hot sun, topless chicks.. Dang......!!!!!!!

I need to make my non-import car here an import over there so I can pull some pewnz and scare some import carz with thousts verily loud exhaustith.

I need to make my non-import car here an import over there so I can pull some pewnz and scare some import carz with thousts verily loud exhaustith.

Believe me dude,.. If that can ever happen, your Trans Am WILL be the center of attraction on the road..!!!!!!

Believe me dude,.. If that can ever happen, your Trans Am WILL be the center of attraction on the road..!!!!!!

As yours would be over here LOL.

ANY of yours.

Yeah, please do bro... When you get the chance, please come over.

We'll go to Bali to surf... Hot sun, topless chicks.. Dang......!!!!!!!

I'm down. I don't surf though. :D

We've tried some HF meets in the past and they never work out. We always end up trying to get too many people to come, so we just end up pushing it back and back and back until finally it's too late and people cancel anyway.

If we're ever going to have one we need to pick a date for next summer now and stick to it. If you can come, come; if not, don't.

Archived