Nancy

I like the baby picture. Your shot of yourself seems a little um...well its natural. The baby shot looks like your baby is more 3Dish?? like his body is more closer to me and the background seems like its away from me... Oh i can't explain it. Did you alter your setting somehow before you took your babies picture? Maybe its just my eyes..?

Oh and by the way, you're a MILFANL!!! wow

when i take pictures of my baby i use the baby setting on the camera, it works pretty good. the one i took of myself was on shutter mode and i was just messing around with different speeds.

I like the first one it's hot....... and still a cute kid........ but like TL said, more scenery would be better it'll help with depth perception

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First shot seems a little out of focus, and from reading the EXIF you shot it at ISO 800, hence the slight grain in the photo. Keep the ISO at 100 if in you're good light. If you're taking a self-portrait, try to use a tripod or set the camera on something if you can (might be tricky with a bigger lens attached) to keep everything sharp.

#2 looks nice, baby in focus and lit nicely. Like said earlier, a better background would make the pic much nicer.

Lighting indoors usually kinda sucks, shooting outdoors allows you to be more creative, and have better light (usually). Plus you'll obviously get more interesting backgrounds than a wall and bathtub.

This thread is old, but I just saw it and other people bumped it. Nancy, you look incredible. The way you captured your sons expression was great. Although, he is saying "no fair mommy, you put a naked picture on hondaforums of me, now it's your turn to do it!" lol

the second pic does have a certain angle/lighting to it.

kinda speaks to you :p

kyoot!

i have some of those too.. ifff you don't mind my doing that thing..

where i take the light off the thread. threadjack?

i dunno but here it is!

kevini.jpg

my brother, Kevin

Picture096.jpg

second cousin in cali, Harrison :x

Picture097.jpg

run!

i still think yours is better just cause yours looks like it was taken by a professional camera/camera-wo-man.

mine is just candid xD

hes cute, asian too. yeah my boy is 1/2 mexican, 1/4 hawaiian, and 1/4 filipino. his daddy is the one who got me into the honda thing. as for the photography, im still learning and i use my baby as my little model.

Archived