What Car

Someone out here are selling these rims for 5o bucks with tires.. only thing, he only has 3 Im trying to find out what car it came from so i can ask for it my model when i go pick up the fourth from a tire shop.I'm looking for a temporary upgrade and figured this would be the way to go . they dont look that bad at all, i'll just fix them up and paint them.

01021201040201030020070zl3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-04

98-02 honda accord OE special editions.

4x114.3 PCD.

i wanted them for my accord.

Thanks .. about the 4X114.. Would they fit on my CRX if mine are 4x100??

use the quote button...not as confusing then to read

Yeah thats what I was thinking.. my bro said dont bother buying them since my B-days coming up next month I think he wants to get me the rims I want.

TENZO DC-6 VERSION 1

sick rims and comes with tires

16 x 7 205/40/16

bigdc6v1blackstriperk3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-04

Guess I'm going to have to hold off on the Tenzo rims for now just found out my girl got me SI rims. I told her I was going to sell them but much later on when i have the rest for the tenzo, she said aslong as im happy thats all she cares about..But atleast I have new rims and tires.

P195 60 R15 .Dayton sr tires

giftob2.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-07

Little photo edit should look like this next week

sirimsdt1.png

Shot at 2007-08-07

Guess I'm going to have to hold off on the Tenzo rims for now just found out my girl got me SI rims. I told her I was going to sell them but much later on when i have the rest for the tenzo, she said aslong as im happy thats all she cares about..But atleast I have new rims and tires.

P195 60 R15 .Dayton sr tires

giftob2.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-07

Little photo edit should look like this next week

sirimsdt1.png

Shot at 2007-08-07

can i date your girlfriend for a little bit?

i want some si rims badly

can i date your girlfriend for a little bit?

i want some si rims badly

1.No

l7f5c3af6b7d533aa7f03d4mt4.jpg

SHES ALL MINE!! lol :p

I just sold the SI rims got about 2x what she paid for them and might get some Rota c-8's(mugen mf-8 replicas) for now so I can get the tenzo's sooner

BUT IN WHITE With kumho ecstas 195/55r15 tires for 200 going to look at them later

59212009xq9.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived