I'm real new.

poke

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i dont like celicas.

accords dont need to be promoted. they're the most sold honda in america.

i posted because i'm bored and i post everywhere i can

thay may be true, but civics and integras are modded way more often than the humble and often misunderstood Accord :) and busted, that only means you were wrong.

thay may be true, but civics and integras are modded way more often than the humble and often misunderstood Accord :) and busted, that only means you were wrong.

Suck my H-Pipe.

I'm extremely interested to see where this thread is going, I thought I was the only one who fantasized about boning cars, lol.

Okay, I have another noob question.

Uh, 'kay, if I wanted some opinions on like...how much my (pathetic excuse for a) car would go for, where I would go to on here?

Ohh, and thanks to everyone who's been responding to this. :] 'ppreciate it.

hahahah...i laughed reading all of that. See what happens when a chick joins HF...We all get horny and want to do our cars..or with some ppl..other ppls cars lol

the only thing making me horny is coolcat's civic :drool:

to me it looks better than that trans am. :p

We're all opinionated.

I personally think Cypress Green Pearl is the biggest waste of money ever spent by Honda on paint.

what are lies?

LIIIIIIIEZ.

We're all opinionated.

I personally think Cypress Green Pearl is the biggest waste of money ever spent by Honda on paint.

I don't care for that Paradise Blue Green Pearl or whatever.

I like your Trans Am.

i like the paradise blue green pearl color.. i've seen civics look good with it.

but that accord IS very nice.

I'm not entirely sure, my I think my civic is Paradise Blue Green Pearl. I think I just have a biased opinion. I hate most everything to do with my car. My dad said [operative word: said] he put it on Craigs List but I think he just said that to shut me up because I wouldn't get off the phone untill he said he'd sell it for me, or sign the title over to me.

Oh yeah, the accord is great, definitely.

Archived