Post your desktop

Nancy

Damn I need to go lower badly. That'll be my sol in about a year (only with some much sicker wheels!)

Define sicker wheels.

RC Starks are awesome.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Define sicker wheels.

RC Starks are awesome.

hell yes they are. id love to get some for the sol but prob be a crapton. the color matched lip on those looks great

Brian... i could be like that in under 2 weeks if i tried. I dont work out at all and still have a 6 pack :p

i could get like that as well.. its just alot of commitment and dedication

You say that until you get in the gym and start gaining weight. Then you look in the mirror and feel you are still small. My problem is, I gotta lose a ton of weight, then get big. It sucks for me during the cutting, but will probably work in my favor when I start trying to add muscle.

nooo, i stayed in the gym in iraq.. i got big and didnt like it much so i started doing alot of reps to tone it out and started looking really good.. then i got back to germany and was too busy to stay in the gym.. FML

• 2 weeks later...

nooo, i stayed in the gym in iraq.. i got big and didnt like it much so i started doing alot of reps to tone it out and started looking really good.. then i got back to germany and was too busy to stay in the gym.. FML

i honestly think thats first time ive ever heard that come out of someones mouth... im sorry brian but it doesnt come as easy as you make it seem, maybe our definition of "getting big" is different.

• 4 weeks later...

I was going to say thats Chy City, I know exactly where that location is that the photo was taken from. Love the area, rather live there than boring WI

Archived