ABS

SIR_VTEC

So i just noticed last week my ABS light has been staying on...im totally clueless of whats going on...i really havent had too much time to take a look at the car since I work till like 7 or 8...so by the time i get home im too tired....any suggestions of why its on?

well heres the thing, this has happened in the past and it lasted for a couple weeks then went off....so yea im not sure whats up

you should take a look at the wheel speed sensors and clean them and the abs rings off. if it's intermitent i'd start there.

you know what now that you guys bring that up, i may just need to clean it up, because i noticed a little more brake dust in the front...and yea i'll check the code out

• 3 weeks later...
you know what now that you guys bring that up, i may just need to clean it up, because i noticed a little more brake dust in the front...and yea i'll check the code out

BLAH, the dust thing really get me sometimes, you may want to look into going Akebono brakes, they crumble instead of dust. The OEM ones I think were a sumitomo, they are nasty dirty, but I think that most OEM are =P.

Archived