New Pictures

Got me some new tires put on the SI rims. 205/50/15's and they look a ton better than the meats I had before. Lighting sucked during the pictures so the car doesn't look that great, but oh well.

Integra101small.jpg

Integra102small.jpg

Also thinking about lowering the front down another inch or so, but I need to save up some scrilla for another alignment before I do that.

Nah...I'm happy with these wheels. I've only seen a handful of DC's w/ SI rims and none with them in gunmetal. I also love my ITR front lip so probably won't ever change that out. It flows with the car so nice I think.

thats funny hung , i just did the same thing , took my 17's off and went and got 205/55/15's for my stockers.(went with 55's for ride height so i dont scrape everywheres , lol). its like falling in love with your car again as far as ride goes. heres a couple of mine hung:

STA71575.jpg

STA71576.jpg

Looks good cranny. I agree..the ride quality is awesome in comparison to the 17's.

Funny that you say that about the corners seb.james, cause I have a set of clear corners in the garage that used to be on the car. I just perfer the look of the ambers though.

Archived