Is this even worth buying?

omg 30 HP for $30. SIGN ME UP! w00t

Umm the answer to your question is no. As a general rule of thumb there is not a single stand-alone modification you can do to any Honda for less then $100 that will net you anything even close to 10HP, let alone 30HP.

An absolute rule: If someone on eBay advertises it will add 5-10 HP it will probably add 1, maybe 0. If they advertise it will make 10-20 it will might make 1-2 and your fuel mileage likely will go down 20%. If they advertise that it will make 20+ you'll be lucky if it doesn't make your HP go down and make your engine explode in 10k miles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
AHAHAHAHA coolcat

That thing I's sure can be sold cheaper out of a wholesaler, as a rule the japanese model cars (as most others) function very much on balancing, good "brains" can make a noticeable difference, but on the road its really about weather or not you want to recognize it. Sometimes the kick is all in your head =P. But every little bit will always count, even if its jus switching from a base OEM Air filter to going with a K&N.

what the hell did you just say? something about brains and kicks and whatever.

This product is a POS. eBay sellers ripping people off. End of story.

That thing I's sure can be sold cheaper out of a wholesaler, as a rule the japanese model cars (as most others) function very much on balancing, good "brains" can make a noticeable difference, but on the road its really about weather or not you want to recognize it. Sometimes the kick is all in your head =P. But every little bit will always count, even if its jus switching from a base OEM Air filter to going with a K&N.

you know i dont speak spanish, in english please!

Archived