The New Car

Diggin' it. Don't exactly think white wheels belong on a car that color but you got it that way so I can't fault you. I actually love the wheels independent of the car, though. What are they?

Hung, let's hope that the car had been sitting there before the puddle formed. That's more like a miniature lake. By the way, man, you're sig is awesome. I always forget how nice your teg looks.

• 3 weeks later...

wheels would look better in gunmetal i think. something smaller and less obnoxious would do the trick too, but that takes some spare money.

I like the smokey headlights. they generally look sharp with the lower trim level hondas and the unpainted door moldings and such. if it was an ex model and everything was body colored the smoked headlights would look out of place.

The mirrors do look a bit out of place.

A clean looking older Accord. My favorite generation. The wheels while I like the style, the color doesn't really flow well with that car color. And ditch the mirrors, OEM or nothing.

Archived